Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with pain? At Delmarva Physical Therapy, we are dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain free.
At our Berlin physical therapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life, pain free!
To make an appointment at your convenience, simply call us today at (410) 726-7075 or click here to request an appointment.
What to expect from your first visit:
- You will meet with our physical therapist for a thorough evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please bring the following items to your first physical therapy visit:
- Government Issued ID (i.e. Drivers License)
- Insurance Card
- Physician Referral (If required by your insurance)
- If applicable, a list of your medications
Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out an intake form. This allows us to understand your past medical history and current condition. If you want to save time, print then fill out the intake form below and bring to your appointment with you.
Ready to get started? You can fill your new patient forms beforehand!
Adult Patient Intake Form
Pediatric Patient Intake Form
At Delmarva Physical Therapy, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit contact us today!